Thursday, June 11, 2009

UPDATES

HELLO!!!!
It has been a few months since I last updated. Forgive me for the time that has gone by. So much has been happening. Life is full and photography has been at its peak. In the next few days I will be listing some of my favorite images from the last 2 months.

There have been wedding portraits on the beach, maternity photos on the beach, large group events at CCGS (what a honor to be asked to capture that evening!), an 80th Birthday "Tea Party" for Terry Gonzales, Nunez family photos, a wonderful engagement session at Venice Beach and Zuma Beach for Jeanette and Al, an endearing session with Amanda and her sweet baby and Nick, "Mommy and Me" Playdates, Arboreteum and Aquarium of the Pacific sessions....the list goes on and on......Soon to be capturing newborn Emma Elizabeth and her proud parents Brittany and Eddie! There is a wonderful company at www.mylifeturn.com that is starting a program for prepering the body before pregnancy, during and aftercare. It is a weight management company who is branching into maternity. The founder of My Life Turn is Cheryl Dison. She may be choosing one of my maternity images to be on the front of her brochure going out to 15,000 doctors in the Orange County area. Stay posted as I will list the image that is chosen. Be posting later.
P.S. If you h ave any weight to lose you might want to visit her website and give her a call.She is so friendly and energetic. I know you will love her!!!!

No comments: