Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gina and Adam

Is this little lady beautiful or what? Inside and out!!! Gina's spirit is so gentle and humble, she is kind and full of the love of the LORD! It was a blessing to photography Gina and her hubby Adam. They both look like SUPERMODELS eh?! I met Adam's mom about 7 years ago and she has been a wonderful friend ever since. I am truly blessed to get to know Adam and Gina. I hope our friendship will continue on years down the road. Well, we got to take these shots at a cove in Laguna. A new beach spot that I LOVE! The beach faces southwest so it is GREAT lighting as the sun is setting. We had a great afternoon full of laughs! I did get soaked by a wave and backed up into a hole dug by a child....yep, I fell in backwards...legs straight up in the air....BUT...I did save the camera. We all laughed and laughed. LOL!

1 comment:

Fishkinds said...

Hi Cheri - I just wanted to see your newest pic's and I saw this one! I love it. I love the sweet words you said...and I am blessed know you and to see the talent God has given you just start blossoming so strongly! I will keep you in my prayers and I know God has great and mighty plans for your life! Keep going! You can do all things thru Christ whom strengthens you!! Love, Gina