Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Weekend To Remember

Brian and I had our 1st get away in about 3 years. WOW...LONG overdo! We went to a marriage conference that was held in Ventura, CA at the Marriot by Family Life called A Weekend To Remember. It was good teaching of the Bible with much encouragement to spouses. We really enjoyed it and look forward to going again soon. While in Ventura we snuck down to a beach where they were surfing with parasails, videoing a surf documentary (even though there wasn't much surf happening bro...and just taking in the cool weather. While on the beach I spotted w sisters having so much fun together, I was drawn to there purity of fun and self confidence. Mom and dad were taking shots of there little models with a family camera to capture the "moment". I made my way down and introduced myself and asked their dad Paolo if he would mind if I could take some shots of the girls. He said, "sure" with a smile. With a name like Paolo, you can bet they were Italiano!!! They had that Eurapean flair and style, self assuredness and friendliness. It was a blessing to meet them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheri,

Your smile and sensibility charmed us, thank-YOU for the warm pictures.

The italian's family

Paolo