Sunday, February 22, 2009

Winter Wonderland 2009

PHOTO by Jennifer Maxwell
My hubby and I took the "EZ" up for his first trip to the snow to go sledding on Thursday. The snow was basically untouched and DEEP. We had so much fun! The weather was perfect, about 43 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Beautiful sunshine! We played and played. Brian and I both had a few trips down sideways with Ez or backwards! I took LOTS of "Action" pictures and Brian actually videod quite a bit that afternoon while sledding with Ez. We met the nicest couple. The Maxwell Family....Walt, Jennifer and Warren. Hi guys!!! Ez made his way over to their "snacks" and Jennifer was so gracious to share with Ez anything they had. Didn't take long before we were chatting a way and sharing our life stories! Jennifer was building a snowman (this girl has energy!!!!) and I asked her if she would like me to take a family photo of her and her hubby and little guy Warren. So there are a few photos of our new friends! Check out the next page for more pics. Jennifer has the MOST amazing skin AND personality. She was SO kind in turn to take some pics of Brian and Ez and I. We never have family photos together. I am SOOOOO happy with this photo...THANK YOU Jennifer....I think you have a special calling in a new field! I also met another family that wanted me to take a family picture of them. It was their mom's Birthday. I have to say that snow is a GREAT reflector if you can find some shade...and we did. I loved the portraits up here and look forward to going back to our Winter Wonderland!

No comments: