Monday, January 19, 2009

NEW BLOG SIGHT for 2009

Hi everyone!

Happy New Year 2009!
I have updated to a new blog sight. It gives me many more options. I am linking my old blog sight to this one below. You can see what I blogged from the Fall of 2008 - Present here from Tumblr:

http://cherideharophotography.tumblr.com/

I am also excited to announce that I will be working as a team with Sarah Javaheri in 2009 shooting weddings. This is such a blessing from my Lord Yeshua. And only possible because of the love and support from my husband, family and friends. You are all so encouraging and helpful. I love you all!

I will be posting here on my blog some fun n' love sessions soon here. Preparing my portfolio before it is placed online on the web. So you all may get the previews before actually going on the web site!

Hope and Blessings to you and your families in 2009!

In His care,
Cheri

No comments: